Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Find your style in photography - 5 - Can photographs be more creative than some paintings?

It's usual thinking that paintings are more creative than photographs, but that isn't true, that depends...

I use to find out some photographs creations which deserve a higher range than some paintings and that's Lesa Fine's case. It's amazing how this artist captures the spirit of things and environment with her camera, she always has a special mood for each one of her works which makes us easily identify her. Lesa uses to tell us a story with her photographs since, as I use to say here and everywhere, it's not just about shooting everything we see around but finding those special details that make elements more esthetic and even touching. 

Lesa Fine has a personal style which, I believe, not only comes from her talent but from her way of seeing life and her feelings, and that comes out from her images. Her special mood, as you can see on the images below, takes us to her world as if she was taking us there by her hand. Beauty appears on her images which sometimes are warm and other cold but that always go beyond the simple elements. 

So, we could wonder what is to be an artist. Being an artist is taking a piece of your heart and soul and share it with the world, it's going deeper than the simple eye can go and it's making emotions flow in the others. That's why I say that, some times, photographs are more artistic than some paintings...

I invite to click on the images below and know more about this great artist that is Lesa Fine.




Art Prints Photography Prints Art Prints

4 comments:

  1. Lesa congrats and Laura beautiful description of Lesa's outstanding work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the article on my work Laura! I am so honored to have my work posted here. Your article was very touching and I am truly amazed how spot on your observations were regarding my insight and development of the art I create! I don't think I could ever broached the words more correctly myself! I really appreciate your support and in bringing light to my craft with the post and so happy to be a part of your insight on photographers and photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lesa! As I say in the post, real artists always manage to show their soul, and that's what you are.

      Delete

Comment here: